Influenza - Flu Shots
Flu Vaccine Availability:
Flu vaccine is available for everyone 6 months and older at Imperial County Public Health Department on a walk-in basis, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Visit your health-care provider, local pharmacy or Public Health department to receive your flu vaccine.
Listed below are Frequently Asked Question about Influenza - Flu Shots:
- What is Influenza?
- Who should get flu vaccinations?
- Why do I need to get a flu vaccine every year?
- Is the flu vaccine effective against all types of flu and cold viruses?
- What actions can I take to protect myself and my family against the flu this season?
- What is the cost for getting the flu shot?
For more information regarding the flu clinics or the flu vaccine please contact the Imperial County Public Health Department’s Immunization Program at (442) 265-6777 or (442) 265-1394 or send an email to email@example.com. Information related to flu clinics is also available on Facebook and Twitter.
For more information about the flu visit:
Use the Flu Vaccine Finder to find a flu vaccination location near you.