Influenza - Flu Shots
Flu shots are recommended for everyone 6 months of age and older.
Flu shots are available at local physician offices, clinics, and pharmacies. If you have health insurance, your best source for the flu shot is your regular clinic or medical provider office. Flu shots are also available in community settings such as pharmacies and some community clinics. The Imperial County Public Health Department offers flu shots at community vaccination events, Senior clinics and on a walk-in basis at the Imperial County Public Health Department. For more information on Flu Shots please contact: (442) 265-1444.
Listed below are Frequently Asked Question about Influenza - Flu Shots:
- What is Influenza?
- Who should get flu vaccinations?
- Why do I need to get a flu vaccine every year?
- Is the flu vaccine effective against all types of flu and cold viruses?
- What actions can I take to protect myself and my family against the flu this season?
- What is the cost for getting the flu shot?
For more information regarding the flu clinics or the flu vaccine please contact the Imperial County Public Health Department’s Immunization Program at (442) 265-6777 or send an email to email@example.com. Information related to flu clinics is also available on Facebook and Twitter.
For more information about the flu visit:
Use the Flu Vaccine Finder to find a flu vaccination location near you.