The Travel Consultation and Immunization Clinic provides comprehensive disease prevention services to help ensure happy and safe journeys for clients traveling to foreign countries where certain immunizations may be required or recommended. During the appointment, the Physician Assistant will review the travel itinerary and make recommendations based on countries traveled, the length of stay, and remoteness of areas visited.
- Itinerary review with a Physician Assistant
- Helpful safety tips for travelers
- Malaria prevention prescriptions
- Prescription for Traveler's Diarrhea
- Review of vaccinations required
- Influenza (Flu)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Yellow fever
- Japanese encephalitis
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Chicken Pox
Location: 935 Broadway, El Centro, CA. 92243
Telephone: (442) 265-1420, PLEASE CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
It is recommended you schedule your appointment 4-6 weeks before travel.