Community Health Assessment (CHA) and Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
The CHA and CHIP were developed as part of a robust, collective process led by the Imperial County Community Health Improvement Partnership that sought to include input from community groups, agencies, health-care entities and local residents who completed surveys; with the CHA being the foundation for the development of the CHIP.
Through the CHA/CHIP several documents were developed. The key documents developed through the CHA/CHIP are:
- At a Glance – One sheet document developed to highlight the three priority areas identified through the CHA/CHIP process
- Taking Action (Revised 05/02/2018) – Condensed summary report with a primary emphasis on the CHIP.
- Tomando Acción - Taking Action Spanish version
- Imperial County Community Health Assessment and Community Health Improvement Plan 2017-2021 (CHA/CHIP) – Detailed, data-heavy complete CHA/CHIP report.
- Appendix – Supporting documents of the CHA/CHIP report.
Each of us has a role in working to improve health and the quality of life in Imperial County.
What’s your role?
Complete an online “Getting Involved” and play a part in creating a community that supports and empowers all people to thrive and be healthy.
For more information and to learn how to get involved, contact: