The Imperial County Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Agency is found within the Community Health Division at the Public Health Department. The EMS Program convenes a monthly Interagency Health Emergency Local Preparedness Committee (IHELP) meeting to work with community partners and stakeholders on public health preparedness issues.
- Pioneers Memorial Hospital
- El Centro Reginal Medical Center (ECRMC)
- Imperial County Office of Emergency Services (OES)
- Customs and Border Protection
- Imperial Irrigation District (IID)
- American Red Cross
- Clinicas de Salud del Pueblo, Inc.
- Imperial County Office of Education (ICOE) among others.
The EMS Staff also coordinates trainings and courses such as a Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) course which is offered to improve awareness, notification, coordination, response, and recovery from of chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, or explosive event.