EMT - Recertification
Process for EMT Recertification:
Review Policy #2100 for EMT Recertification and submit the following:
- A completed EMT Application form
- A completed EMT Statement of CE and attach copies of CE Certificates or - submit proof of completion of EMT Refresher Course (Include copy of Refresher Course Certificate)
- A completed EMT-I Skills Verification form
- Pay established fee.
A fee of $47.00 for recertification is due to Imperial County Public Health Department. This fee includes $37.00 for recertification to EMS Authority, and a $10.00 already established process fee for Imperial County EMS Agency. Do not mail cash. Please make checks payable to: Imperial County Public Health Department.
If criminal history report has not been filed with EMS, submit a copy of Live Scan Application Form to Imperial County Emergency Medical Services Agency.
Please call (442) 265-1444 to schedule an appointment for EMT recertification
- Policy #2100
- Application Form
- Optional EMT Skills Verification Form (#6. Perilaryngeal Airway Adjunct)
- EMT Skills Competency Form
- Statement of Affiliation
- EMT Recertification Checklist 0-6 MOS
- EMT Recertification Checklist 6-12 MOS
- EMT Recertification Checklist 12-24 MOS
- EMT Recertification Checklist 24 MOS+