Weekly Report 07.02.2020
Weekly ICPHD COVID 19 Case Statistics Update
Date: 07/02/2020 @ 3:23 PM
- For current Imperial County COVID-19 data, please visit www.icphd.org.
- The OptumServe Community COVID-19 test site is still accepting appointments. Location 1: Veterans Memorial Hall, 247 S Imperial Ave, Imperial, CA Location 2: Brawley Senior Center, 575 J. Street, Brawley, CA The test is at no cost and is available for residents with and without symptoms. Testing is available for all ages. Register for an appointment at https://lhi.care/covidtesting or (888) 634-1123. Important: Please remember to cancel or reschedule if you are unable to keep your appointment.
- The Imperial County Health Officer issued an amended health order supporting the 13-point plan developed by County Officials as part of the ongoing efforts to mitigate the local impacts of COVID-19 and to promote the health and safety of residents and visitors of Imperial County. The order most notably includes changes to three areas:
- Non-essential Retail Businesses: Closed to in-store shopping, authorized for curbside pick-up only.
- Religious Services: Indoor services prohibited, outdoor services will be limited to 100 participants, as long as they can implement social distancing measures.
- County Parks: Closed to public access. Cities are strongly encouraged to close their parks as well.
The newly amended order also reiterates existing guidelines. Visit the Imperial County Public Health website to read the order.
- With 4th of July celebrations this weekend, please take steps to avoid putting yourself, your family, and your community at risk.
- The Stay Home order and the requirement for the use of face coverings is still in effect.
- Residents should avoid any size gatherings with anyone other than their immediate household members.
- COVID-19 can affect anyone, especially those individuals over the age of 65 and those with underlying health conditions.
- The Imperial County Public Health Department continues to be closed to all walk-in services for the public. Staff is available to answer any questions related to the Department's essential services via telephone 442-265-6700.