A referral must be made and an application completed. Anyone can refer a child to CCS, including parents. Ask your child’s doctor if you child may have any of the medical conditions listed. If so, you or the doctor can refer your child to the Imperial County California Children’s Services office at:935 Broadway St., El Centro, CA 92243 or fax it to (442) 265-1481

  1. Once a referral is received, you will receive an application in the mail to complete and return as soon as possible.

  2. Provide California Children Services with all information requested.

  3. Apply for Medi-Cal if California Children Services believes that a family's income qualifies them for the Medi-Cal program

  4. Eligibility is determined

  5. Services are given/authorized

You can find the application at: http://www.dhcs.ca.gov/services/ccs/Pages/apply.aspx

Additional CCS information:

  • For more information on medical eligibility, and to see forms, publications, letters, notices and other Web links, please visit the state website at:www.dhcs.ca.gov/services/ccs

Last modified 02/06/2024 at 12:02 PM