AEMT - Recertification
Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (Also known as EMT II prior to 7-01-10).
Begin with reviewing the AEMT Recertification Checklist, all supporting documents must be submitted in .pdf form
Process for AEMT Recertification:
- Review Policy #2300 for AEMT Certification
- Call (442) 265-1444 to schedule an appointment for AEMT Certification
Bring to your appointment the following:
- Completed AEMT Application Form (may be completed at time of appointment)
- Current AEMT Certification
- Documentation of meeting required continuing education in accordance with Policy #2300
- Evidence of passing the written and skills National Registry of EMTs certification exam
- Pay established fee.
A fee of $47.00 for recertification is due to Imperial County Public Health Department. This includes $37.00 recertification fee to EMS Authority, and a $10.00 already established process fee for Imperial County EMS Agency. Do not mail cash. Please make checks payable to: Imperial County Public Health Department
If criminal history report has not been filed with EMS, submit a copy of Live Scan Application Form to Imperial County Emergency Medical Services Agency.