EMT - Certification
Process for Initial EMT Certification
- Review Policy #2100 for EMT Certification
- Call (442) 265-1444 to schedule an appointment for EMT Certification
Bring to your appointment the following:
- Completed EMT Application Form (may be completed at time of appointment)
- Current National Registry EMT-Basic Certification
- Proof of ID (CA Drivers License, CA Identification Card, Military ID, Passport)
- Pay established fee.
A fee of $85.00 for initial certification is due to Imperial County Public Health Department. This includes $75.00 certification fee to EMS Authority, and a $10.00 already established process fee for Imperial County EMS Agency. Do not mail cash. Please make checks payable to: Imperial County Public Health Department.
Submit a completed Live Scan Application copy.