Report a Health Issue

If you are ill, exposed to a pesticide that has sickened you, or bitten by an animal, seek care from your doctor. Health-care providers are required to report certain illnesses, including pesticide exposures, to the Public Health Department. For information on which diseases and conditions are reportable, go to the Communicable Disease Reporting section.