Prenatal Care Guidance Program
PCG strives to promote the health of pregnant women and their babies, improve birth outcomes, strengthen parent-child bonding and infant development and create a healthy environment for the entire family.
Prenatal Care Guidance (PCG) provides education, support, and resources to pregnant women and their families.
Who is Eligible for PCG?
PCG serves low-income, Medi-Cal-eligible pregnant women and their babies who reside in Imperial County. Women must be pregnant at the time of referral.
What Services Does PCG Provide?
The Perinatal Services Coordinator builds a relationship with new mothers and families to:
- Assist women and their children in gaining access to health coverage and health care
- Promote women's health before, during, and between pregnancies
- Support parents to nurture and bond with their babies
- Strengthen parents' understanding and ability to support the development of their babies
- Link families to appropriate resources and services
All services are free and provided in English and Spanish.
For additional information you may call:
Kitty lee Gay, RN
Perinatal Services Coordinator
935 Broadway St., El Centro, CA 92243
Fax (442) 265-1480