Reporting School Cases & Outbreaks
Follow These Steps When Reporting Outbreaks:
- Complete and submit the electronic Confirmed/Suspected Outbreak Reporting Form
- Check your email for the Outbreak Reporting Excel Form.
- Complete the Outbreak Reporting Excel Form with all suspected or confirmed cases.
- Note: Do not change file name on excel form.
- Email the completed form to ICPHD-EPIOutbreakReport@co.imperial.ca.us
Follow These Steps When Reporting Subsequent Cases:
- Enter additional cases linked to an active outbreak to the initial Outbreak Reporting Excel Form.
- Highlight new cases in yellow
- Email the Reporting Form with subsequent cases to ICPHD-EPIOutbreakReport@co.imperial.ca.us
NOTE: After submission, you may be contacted by a member of the Public Health’s Outbreak Investigation Team for the collection of any additional information needed to complete the investigation.
For questions and support please email ICPHD-EPIOutbreakReport@co.imperial.ca.us
- K–12 and Child Care Guidance 2023–24 School Year (ca.gov)
- Considerations when a Child has Symptoms of Illness in Child Care or School
- COVID-19 Child Care Resources
- When and Why to Wear a Mask (ca.gov)
- General Notification Template Letter [English] [Spanish]
- COVID-19 State & County Orders - Imperial County Public Health Department (icphd.org)
- What to do if you have COVID-19 - Coronavirus Response (cdc.gov)
School and Childcare Immunization Requirements
- Pre-K: California Immunization Requirements for Pre-Kindergarten
- K-12: California Immunization Requirements for K-12th Grade (including transitional kindergarten)
- For more information, go to Shots for School